Monday, March 16, 2009

Silagra funny jokes

An old fellow asked the pharmacist for Silagra.
The pharmacist said "That's no problem. How many do you want?"
The man answered, "Just a few, maybe four, but cut each one in four pieces."
The pharmacist said, "That won't do you any good."
The elderly gentleman said, "That's alright. I don't need them for sex anymore. I am over 80 years old. I just want it to stick out far enough so I don't piss on my shoes."


A man at the pharmacy pick up his Silagra prescription exclaimed over the $10/pill .
price. His wife, who was with him, had a different opinion: "Oh, $40 a year isn't too bad.


"Man had Silagra, and was having sex with his wife in the boat. Suddenly a shark attacked them. That shark is still alive but is having a child as Fish-Man.

0 comments: